THABO MOKGATLHA (Chief Executive Officer)
Thabo has held numerous leadership and board positions within the public and private sector.
As recently as 2011 he served in numerous positions within the Royal Bafokeng Nation group that included
inter alia positions of Finance Manager of Royal Bafokeng Resources, Head of Treasury in office of Kgosi,
Acting CEO of RBA and Royal Bafokeng Enterprise Development (RBED).
Furthermore, he held shareholder representative directorships for the Royal Bafokeng Nation and then
later non-executive directorships in the following listed and unlisted companies both past and present:
- Rand Merchant Insurance Ltd - JSE
- York Timbers Ltd - JSE
- Hyprop Investment Ltd - JSE
- Astrapak Ltd - JSE
- Nutritional Holdings Ltd – JSE(ALTX)
- South African Coal Mines Holdings Ltd – JSE(ALTX)
- Impala Platinum Holdings Ltd - JSE
- Masterplastics – JSE(ALTX)
- 4AX – new exchange
Thabo has executive oversight of the investment strategy of BBMIH.
Thabo is supported by a corporate finance team either at BBMIH level or subsidiary company level.